Tuesday, September 28, 2010

How to become mentally strong as a Goalkeeper

Are you a goalkeeper who is looking to become professional or you are parent, coach or manager trying to help your child or keeper develop?

If you want to play the HIGHEST standard of goalkeeping, whether semi professional, professional or even internationally in goal, I have some vital important news for you, and that is... YOU HAVE TO BECOME MENTALLY STRONG!

There is NO short cut to this subject, and I will go as far to say, if you do not get your mind strong as a goalkeeper, FORGET playing professionally!

However there is some great news, like you can develop and improve your goal kicks, coming from a cross, etc, you can improve your mind to become solid, focused and mentally strong!
I have done this with goalkeeper students as young as eight, and it works, big time.

The FREE 10 video week course:

I am Ray Newland the founder of Just4keepers and I LOVE this subject and over the past 21 years being involved in goalkeeping at the highest levels, this is something I love teaching. In fact over the past 11 years running Just4keepers Goalkeeper schools, myself and J4K has helped nearly 250 goalkeepers get to professional soccer clubs, this is more than any other goalkeeper coaching training schools in history. I know it’s a bold statement, but our success is there for everyone to see and our proven track record of getting goalkeepers to professional clubs is envied and unrivalled worldwide!

I honestly believe that one of the main reasons for our continued success is because we teach our students how to develop their mind set, so they become super focused, super confident and super mentally strong! This gives our students the ‘Edge’ against their competition.

I got my experiences from being a professional goalkeeper myself for 10 years and over this period I was taught by 5 legends, Neville Southall, Peter Bonetti, Peter Shilton, Joe Corrigan and the one and only Gordon Banks, who were all Internationals and at the very top of their game. I was so so lucky to have rubbed shoulders with these legend goalkeepers and learnt their mental skills that they had achieved to play top level soccer.

And I am now going to teach YOU!!!

So in this FREE 10 week video course, through myself, YOU TOO will learn these vital skills from these legend goalkeepers that WILL give you the edge over your competition.

I am doing this course completely free of charge, so the only thing I ask is you email the links I send you to fellow goalkeeper friends. Please remember, keepers union, goalkeepers need to help each other, so please do the decent thing and forward any links I send you onto others. Also please send me your feedback and comments about this course, as it will help me when I do future courses for you.
I am a million percent confident you will get a lot from this 10 week video course!

So to get this FREE course please go to the Just4keepers home page www.just4keepers.co.uk/home.php

Then click J4K FREE Video Course link on left hand side and at the bottom of this page, there is a box were you can add your email details to get this free goalkeeping video course.

Best of Goalkeeping


Ray Newland

No comments: