Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Over the past fifteen years or so running J4K goalkeeping training schools...  I have been asked soooo many times , 'why are we the number one goalkeeper training schools worldwide?'

Too be 100% honest I cannot not answer the above question because when I started just4keepers many many years back, I never really had a vision of Just4keepers going global across 21 countries and across 5 continents... I basically just wanted to provide quality goalkeeper training, coaching and help young keepers have the opportunity that I never really had growing up as a young keeper dreaming of become a progressional goalkeeper!

I think goalkeepers attend Just4keepers because they see our coaches combined experience from the coaches and they know that they have more of a chance achieving their dream of being a pro goalkeeper with J4K than any other coaching organisation... however do not take my word for it, listen to what these keepers say about the Just4keepers goalkeeper  training schools.


Best of Goalkeeping
Ray Newland
CEO and Founder of Just4keepers

No comments: