Wednesday, February 16, 2011

One Dedicated Goalkeeper

Over my 20 years a goalkeeper coach I have seen some very dedicated keepers, and some not so dedicated.

But NOTHING like Adam Hope from Australia! 

He flew from Cairns to Sydney, which is a 3 hour flight just to be coached by Just4keepers Goalkeeper Coach Ron Tilsed. And this is not all, he flew home the same day!!!!!

This is amazing to travel well OVER one 1000 miles in ONE DAY for goalkeeper training!

Its funny really because I have lost count how many times people have told me they cannot make a training session because it was more than a 20 minute drive! lol

At the end of the day, it is all down to being committed to chasing your dream and Adam certainly has all the dedication to give himself a chance of becoming a professional goalkeeper.

I always say to my students 'If you want to be better than the average... you have to do more than the average!'

Well Adam Hope certainly did more than average! Well done ADAM!!!

I just thought I would share this inspiring story with you!

Ray Newland
Just4keepers

No comments: