Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Win my EFC Goalkeeper Top


Recently I ran a competition to win my signed Everton FC Goalkeeper top that I wore live on Sky Sports in the Masters competition in June of this year.

The competition was originally for the goalkeepers who uploaded their goalkeeping videos onto www.goalkeepercv.com but because there was problems with the database on this website, a lot could not upload.

So to give everyone a chance of winning, all you now have to do is email me at info@just4keepers.co.uk and in the subject line write 'Ray I want to win your EFC top'. Simple or what!

IMPORTANT: Do not write anything in the main body of the email as I will not have time to read all these emails. If you want a specific question answered, please send another email to me.

The only thing I ask if you are to participate and win, is you send me a picture of yourself wearing this top so I can add to the www.just4keepers.com website.

Competition ends October 30th!

Good Luck

 Ray Newland

Goalkeeper Gloves for sale

No comments: